Today, electric vehicles have become one of the most popular vehicles on the market, and electric vehicle batteries are one of the most important components. The current electric vehicle batteries on the market are lead-acid batteries and lithium batteries.
The battery voltage has 24 volts, 36 volts and 48 volts, consumers have to choose according to their own situation and personal preference. If the driving distance is relatively close and the road surface is relatively flat, the battery voltage is small and the body is light. If you need to carry people or climb a hill with a long driving distance, you should choose one with high voltage and relatively stable body.
So what's the difference between a lead-acid battery and a lithium battery? Based on Ms. Gao's experience and the information obtained, the reporter summed up several differences between lithium battery and lead-acid battery, hoping to provide a reference for consumers:
1. Durability: generally lead-acid battery should be used within 300 times of deep charge and discharge, with memory and life of about two years. In addition, there is liquid in the lead-acid battery. After a period of time consumption, if the battery is found to be hot or charging time is shorter, it needs to be replenished. Lithium batteries have strong durability, slow consumption, over 500 charges, and no memory, with a general life of 4-5 years.
2. Volume and mass: generally, the weight of lead-acid battery is 16-30 kg, with large volume; Lithium battery is usually 2.5-3 kg, and the volume is relatively small, so it is light to ride and easy to carry.
3. Price and warranty period: at present, the mainstream battery in the market is 48 volts. If it is replaced, the lead-acid battery is about 450 yuan, and the warranty period is 1 year. Lithium-ion batteries are relatively expensive, costing about 1,000 yuan, but with a two-year warranty.
4. Driving distance: the same 48-volt battery can run 30 to 40 kilometers for both lead-acid battery and lithium battery when fully charged. The speed depends largely on the size of the motor used.
5. Battery capacity: lead acid battery capacity is about 20 amperes; The capacity of lithium battery is 8-10 amperes.
6. Environmental protection: lead acid battery is polluted in the production process, and may cause pollution if it is not recycled properly; Lithium batteries are relatively green.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Lead acid battery and lithium battery charger c...
- Winter is coming, how should electric bicycle b...
- Five tips for electric bicycle battery maintenance
- How to ensure the heat dissipation of electric ...
- Lead-acid battery
- Electric vehicle lead acid battery selection me...
- Electric car battery selection common sense
- Matters needing attention when using battery
- How to buy batteries
- Several methods for judging battery electrodes
- What is a gel battery?