How to buy batteries
1. Select battery products marked with "national inspection exemption" and "China famous brand" and local famous brand battery products, which can guarantee the quality to a certain extent.
2. Select suitable battery type and specification and size according to the requirements of electric appliances, and purchase suitable electric appliances according to the size and characteristics of electric appliances
3. Check the production date and warranty period of the battery; purchase the recently produced battery (new battery), which has good performance.
4. Pay attention to the appearance of the battery. Choose batteries with delicate packaging, clean appearance and no signs of leakage.
5. Pay attention to the logo of the battery. The name of the manufacturer, battery polarity, battery model, nominal voltage and trademark shall be marked on the battery label; On the sales package (such as 2 or 4 thermal shrinkage, or hanging card), there should be the Chinese factory address, production date and warranty period, or the deadline indicating the warranty period, and the number of the execution standard. Buy ALKALINE zinc-manganese batteries with the label ALKALINE or LR.
6. As the mercury in the battery is harmful to the environment, in order to protect the environment, the battery with the words "no mercury", "0% mercury" and "no mercury" should be selected when buying.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Lead acid battery and lithium battery charger c...
- Winter is coming, how should electric bicycle b...
- Five tips for electric bicycle battery maintenance
- How to ensure the heat dissipation of electric ...
- Lead-acid battery
- Electric vehicle lead acid battery selection me...
- How to choose electric battery? What's the diff...
- Electric car battery selection common sense
- Matters needing attention when using battery
- Several methods for judging battery electrodes
- What is a gel battery?